Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

# In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. ~Hans Nouwens


# Falling in love is so hard on the knees. ~Aerosmith

# The simple lack of her is more to me than others` presence. ~Edward Thomas


# The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~G.K. Chesterton


# In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or kisses whizzing by your head. ~Terri Guillemets


# If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi


# What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown


# If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~Michel de Montaigne


# Love isn`t blind, it`s retarded. -Don Foster and Susan Beavers, Two and a Half Men


# Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. -Julins Gordon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Users